Throughout 2011, the AHLA/BVR Guide to Healthcare Valuation will come to life as editor Mark Dietrich and contributing authors join us for a monthly webinar focusing on one of the topics covered in the Guide. Subscribers to the series receive instant access to each of the twelve programs in the series as well as access to the Healthcare Desktop Learning Center: a multimedia archive of all past BVR Healthcare webinars. Current Series programs include:
Upcoming programs include:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Current Valuations, Benchmarking, & Forecasting
- The Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law: Avoiding Valuation of Referrals
- Valuing Management Services Contracts Between Physicians and Hospitals
- Valuing Clinical Co-Management Arrangements
- Lost Profits Damages in Medical Practices
- Fair Market Value in Healthcare
- Personal v. Professional Goodwill in Medical Practice Valuations
- Damages for Violating Noncompetes and Other Claims Involving Physicians, Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- Physician Compensation in an Era of High Demand and Limited Providers
- Accountable Care Organizations: What Are They and What Do You Need to Value?
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.