The most recent BVUpdate (Sept. 2010), now available on BVLibrary, contains 8 timely articles of interest to business appraisers:
- Using Convertible Preferred Stock Transactions to Calculate DLOM: Brian Pearson (Valuation Advisors LLC)
- To Calculate or Not to Calculate: Revisiting the AICPA’s SSVS-1: Nathan DiNatale (SC&H Group LLC)
- Valuing Fractional Interests in a Vacation Home: A Conversation With Eric Nath
- Should Withheld Indemnifications Affect Licensing Valuations? David Wanetick (IncreMental Advantage LLC)
- Book Review: Buy-Sell Agreements for Closely Held and Family Business Owners—How to Know Your Agreement Will Work Without Triggering It: Dan Golish (Skoda Minotti)
- ETFs, DLOMs, and FLPs: Minimum Marketability Discounts: Ronald Seaman (Southland Business Group)
- ESOP Valuation— Smoothing versus Volatility: Robert Buchanan (PCE Companies, Inc.
- Special Legal Report: Daubert Challenges Ten Years After Kumho Tire: Sherrye Henry, Esq, (BVU Legal Editor)
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.