BVR provides over 90 free articles, papers and standards written by top experts in the field of business valuation.
The top ten downloads last month were:
- How to Use Transactional Databases for M&A, 2010 Update
- Holman v. Commissioner, 8th Cir. (April 7, 2010)
- Personal Goodwill: A Survey of Definitions
- Reasonable Compensation: Can Your Opinion Survive this 12-point Checklist?
- 2010 BV Glossary
- Substantial and Gross Valuation Misstatements Attributable to Incorrect Appraisals
- How Much is Your Business Worth - According to Inc. and BVR
- Goodwill Hunting in Divorce
- Does Black Scholes Overvalue Early Stage Company Allocations?
- A Timely New Study of Bankruptcy Prediction Models from Morningstar
The full text of Holman v. Commissioner, 8th Cir. (April 7, 2010) was the most recent addition to the list of free downloads. Look for an analysis of the case in the next (June 2010) BV Update.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.