Attend a dynamic, information-packed conference in one of North America’s most beautiful cities. The American Society of Appraisers and The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators 2014 Joint Business Valuation Conference will be held October 27-29 at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel in Toronto, Canada.
Join some of the most brilliant business valuation minds in the world—both presenters and attendees—as the profession's preeminent thought leaders share knowledge and discuss emerging trends. Here are just a few of the sessions on the packed agenda:
- DLOMs: Volatility Models & Restricted Stock Discounts: John J. Stockdale (Sole Practitioner);
- Technology Company Valuation Drivers and Trends: Dan Knappenberger (Deloitte), Duncan Stewart (Deloitte), Sid Paquette (OMERS Ventures);
- Market-Derived Patent Data: What Data Is Important and How Does It Impact Value? Michael J. Pellegrino (Pellegrino & Associates LLC);
- Resolving Valuation Disputes With Tax Authorities: Bill Stamatis (Deloitte), Phil Fortier (Ernst & Young), Michael Gregory (Michael Gregory Consulting LLC); and
- Energy—Developments With Oil & Gas Industry; Kristopher Zack, Justin Bouchard (both with Desjardins Securities Inc.).
BVWire will be there—and we hope to see you! For more details and to register, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.