Register by April 29 and receive a discounted price for the annual Current Topics in Business Valuation conference, sponsored by the ASA and its New York City chapter May 2 in the Manhattan office of PricewaterhouseCoopers (300 Madison Ave.). Sessions for this one-day event include:
- Current issues at the FASB, including goodwill impairment and purchase price allocation, by Adam Smith (FASB);
- An organized process for determining and supporting a DLOM, with Jim Hitchner (Financial Valuation Advisors);
- Key issues regarding the multiperiod excess earnings method, with Damien Hughes (PwC);
- A customized option-based model for valuing startup companies, with John Finnerty (Alix Partners); and
- Current issues with fund asset valuations, by Craig TerBoss (EisnerAmper).
For more information, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.