Celebrate the end of tax season by attending the 21st annual Current Topics in Business Valuation conference, to be held in New York City on May 2. It is hosted by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) and its NYC chapter. Sessions and speakers include:
- Adam Smith (FASB) discusses current issues at the FASB;
- Jim Hitchner (Financial Valuation Advisors) explains a new toolkit for determining DLOM;
- Damien Hughes (PwC) looks at key issues regarding the multiperiod excess earnings method;
- John Finnerty (Alix Partners) explains an option model for valuing startup companies; and
- Craig TerBoss (EisnerAmper) talks about fund asset valuations.
Don’t miss it! For more information, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.