Kudos to leading volunteers and “Wall of Fame” award winners from NACVA this year:
- John Marcus received the “Circle of Light” award for educational contributions.
- Greg Gadawski was honored with the Instructor of the Year award.
- Mark Kucik earned the Thomas Porter Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Outstanding members include Peter Agrapides, Ed Giardina, David Mensel, Mark Pawlowski, Greg Reardon, Judith Wagner, David Wood, and Howard Zandman.
- In a sweep for the Northeast, Kathleen Buzbee, Ed Heben, and Nick Nichols received the State Chapter President Leadership awards.
- Lari Maston and Howard Zandman are the newly appointed members of the NACVA Executive Advisory Board.
A special nod to the volunteers on this year’s 2011 Planning Committee: Chair Mel Abraham and members Steve Egna, Mike Kaplan, Karen Kaseno, and Sherry Smith; and a final round of applause to Marc Bello, who chaired the day-long Current Update in Valuations Symposium.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.