The ASA/CICBV and AICPA annual valuation conferences are coming up in October and November, respectively. But, we also hope to see you at the BVR IP Valuation and Divorce Summit events in three weeks. Event details are below.
BVR/Morningstar Summit on Best Practices in Business Valuation in Divorce
September 13-14, 2010 - The Auditorium at Morningstar Global Headquarters, 22 West Washington St., Chicago, IL. Learn More & Register
- Properly Implementing the Bernier Methodology in Valuing Pass-Through Entities
- Divorce Testimony: Judges, Lawyers, and Appraisers on the State of the Art
- Rules of Evidence in Divorce Matters: New Issues & Precedents
- Avoiding the Double-Cross: Pitfalls for the Joint Expert
- Electronic Discovery: Drafts, Notes, Emails, Texts and How to Do it Right
- Professional Goodwill and Rights of Publicity
- Discounts for Lack of Marketability: New Research
- Reasonable Compensation: Valuing Complex RSUs and Stock Options
- Coming out of the Recession: Are Valuation Databases Now Undervaluing?
- Premarital Business Appreciation: Apportioning Active vs. Passive Appreciation
- The Impact of Healthcare Reform on Medical Valuations
- SSVS-1 and USPAP: Do the Courts Really Care?
BVR/Morningstar Summit on Best Practices in Valuing Intellectual Property
September 15-16, 2010 - The Auditorium at Morningstar Global Headquarters, 22 West Washington St., Chicago, IL. Learn More & Register
- International Standards and Risks for IP Value
- IP Valuation and Management and their Impact on Shareholder Value
- How Prudent Management of IP is Dependent Upon Sound Valuation
- Roles in Valuing IP: A Case Study
- Transfer Pricing of IP Assets
- Monetizing IP Assets to Increase Shareholder Value
- Patent Damages
- The Critical Intersection of IP Valuation and Fair Value for Financial Reporting
- Navigating legal Minefields in IP Valuation: New Case Law
- IP Valuation Research: Defending Your Conclusion of Value
- Early Stage Valuation
- Where Do We Go From Here? Conference Summary and Conclusions
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.