The 2009 update of BVR's Guide to Fair Value in Shareholder Dissent, Oppression and Marital Dissolution is now available. In addition to the print copy, this year’s update includes free online access that includes real time updates such as recently published court opinions and case abstracts, new articles, conference presentations, podcasts, news and blog feeds. The Guide is available in digital format and can be loaded onto any eBook reader. The 2009 edition features:
- Articles from leading experts such as Gil Matthews, Bruce Silverstein, and others.
- A reference chart summarizing the shareholder dissent/oppression statutes in all 50 states, categorized according to how the state’s courts typically address the application of discounts in fair value appraisals
- Complete transcript of the teleconference "Standards of Value," with experts Jay Fishman, Shannon Pratt, and William Morrison
- Abstracts of all the most recent, leading statutory fair value cases (originally published in the Business Valuation Update™).
- Each case abstract also comes with the full-text of the court’s opinion—along with other “landmark” decisions in the statutory fair value realm.
Check out all the online resources now available at BVResources—including the comprehensive Guides on healthcare valuation, IP valuation, lost profits damages, discounts for lack of marketability and more. Look for additional e-releases in 2010!
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.