An appraiser in the business valuation discipline has been awarded the grand prize of a full registration to the American Society of Appraisers 2020 International Conference plus a stay at Planet Hollywood: Susan Boin, who is with Bank of America. In addition, there were winners in each discipline for a full registration to the conference. They are:
- Appraisal Review and Management: Guillermo Miranda (Mynarski International Valuation);
- Business Valuation: Donald Erickson (Mercer Capital);
- Machinery and Technical Specialties: Jason Kmiecik (HeliValue$ Inc.);
- Personal Property: Richard-Raymond Alasko (The Alasko Co.); and
- Real Property: Mike Pratt (Palm Beach County Property Appraiser).
But wait—you may still be a winner! When you register for the 2020 ASA International Conference being held on October 12-13, you will earn points for each of the various activities ASA has to offer during the event, including attending a session, visiting a booth, chatting, and more. The top-five point leaders will win a prize, such as a full 2021 conference registration, an Amazon Echo Show, $50 Visa Gift Card, or other award. During the conference, you’ll be able to track where you stand in the points race!
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.