The American Society of Appraisers has announced the results of its 2019-20 elections for the new international officers, board of governors, Discipline Committee officers, and members at large. Those elected will officially take office on July 1. New international officers are:
- International president—Douglas R. Krieser, ASA;
- International vice president—Lorrie Beaumont, ASA; and
- International secretary/treasurer—David Crick, ASA.
With respect to the business valuation discipline, the new Business Valuation Discipline governor is William A. Johnston, ASA-BV-IA. The Business Valuation Discipline Committee will be:
- Chair: Kenneth J. Pia Jr., ASA;
- Vice chair: Erin Hollis, ASA;
- Treasurer: Ronald (Ron) L. Seigneur, ASA; and
- Secretary: Arlene L. Ashcraft, ASA.
Members at large (three open seats):
- Adriana Berrocal, ASA-BV-IA;
- Alina Niculita, ASA; and
- Laurie-Leigh White, ASA, CEIV™.
Also announced were members at large for the Appraisal Review & Management Discipline Committee. They are:
- Richard Berkemeier, ASA, ARM;
- Terri A. Lastovka, ASA, ARM-BV; and
- Raymond Rath, ASA-BV-IA, ARM-BV, CEIV™.
Elections covered other appraisal disciplines including real estate, personal property, and gems and minerals. For the full results, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.