BVWire attended the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Conference in Nashville, where the organization honored some of its own.
Honorees: The Business Valuation Volunteer of the Year Award went to Stacy Preston Collins (Financial Research Associates) and the Forensic & Litigation Services Volunteer of the Year Award recipient was Scott Bouchner (Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants LLP).
Also announced were the recipients of the AICPA’s second annual Standing Ovation program, which recognizes 25 CPAs aged 40 and under for their significant accomplishments in the areas of business valuation and forensic accounting. They are (in alphabetical order):
- Michelle Avery—Veris Consulting, Reston, Va.;
- Joshua Brummett—LBMC, Brentwood, Tenn.;
- Bryan Callahan—BKD, Indianapolis;
- Julian Dozier—Thomas Howell Ferguson, Tallahassee, Fla.;
- Chris Ekimoff—Resolution Economics Group, Washington, D.C.;
- Jessica Giresi—WithumSmith+Brown, Princeton, N.J.;
- Daniel Golish—Skoda Minotti, Westerville, Ohio;
- Mark Hughes—Gorman Consulting Group, Phoenix;
- Geoffrey Ihnow—FTI Consulting, Chicago;
- Robert Kester—Blue & Co, Louisville, Ky.;
- Brad Koranda—RSM, Minneapolis;
- Jeffrey Kotch—Brendon Pierson, Wall, N.J.;
- Joseph Lesovitz—Citrin Cooperman, Philadelphia;
- Scott Lockhart—Oxdale Ventures, Birmingham, Mich.;
- Jeremy McGannon—FTI Consulting, Chicago;
- Chris Miller—SteelGate Advisors, Wexford, Pa.;
- Matthew O’Leary—Baker Tilly, New York, N.Y.;
- Paul Peterson—Grant Thornton, McLean, Va.;
- Paris Powell—Perkins & Co., Portland, Ore.;
- Erum Randhawa—BlumShapiro, West Hartford, Conn.;
- Zachary Reichenbach—Ellin & Tucker, Baltimore;
- Sean Saari—Skoda Minotti, Mayfield Village, Ohio;
- Benjamin Vance—Postlethwaite & Netterville, Baton Rouge, La.;
- Alexander Walther—Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, Friendswood, Texas; and
- Laurie-Leigh White—The BVA Group, Houston.
BVWire congratulates this year’s honorees. Next year’s AICPA FVS conference will be at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.