The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has just published the consolidated text of its authoritative pronouncements in the annual 2012 IFRS Red Book. Published in two volumes, the new edition contains:
- four new standards—IFRSs 10, 11, 12 and 13;
- one new Interpretation—IFRIC 20;
- seven revised standards—IFRSs 7 and 9 and IASs 1, 12, 19, 27 and 28;
- amendments to IFRSs that were issued as separate documents; and
- amendments to other IFRSs resulting from those amended standards.
Note: This edition includes amendments to IFRSs that have an effective date after Jan. 1, 2012; it does not contain superseded documents that remain applicable if the reporting entity decides to forgo early adoption of the newer versions.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.