The Litigation Services Handbook, Fourth Edition is often referred to as the litigation bible. The handbook includes all aspects of litigation services, including current environments, the process itself, a wealth of cases, how to prove damages, and practical considerations of court appearances. The just released 2011 cumulative supplement contains new and updated material, including:
- Civil Litigation:
- Economic Analysis in Securities Class Certifications
- Patent Infringement Damages
- Update in Patent Damages Case Law
- Material Adverse Change Clauses and the Expert’s Role
- Economic Analysis of Reductions in Force and Pay Equity
- Federal Contract Disputes
- Criminal Cases
- Damages Techniques
- Use of Statistical Sampling in Litigation
- Cost Estimation
- Punitive Damages
For more information or to order, click here.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.