Yann Magnan, chair of the new board, announced that the process has now been completed and the initial IVSC Europe Board members attending the group’s first meeting are:
- Yann Magnan (Chair);
- Karthik Balisagar—managing director, economic and financial consulting, FTI Consulting;
- Giampiero Bambagioni—urban economist and bureau member of the UNECE Committee on Urban Development, Italy;
- Frank Bollmann—managing director, Vossius & Partner;
- Marc Broekema—partner and co-founder, BFI;
- Thomas Dimopoulos—founder and director, AXIA Chartered Surveyors;
- Jesús Federico Valero Gil—head of Economics, Valuation and Modelling Practice, Deloitte;
- Wolfgang Kälberer—member of the Steering Committee, HypZert GmbH;
- Christian Luft—head of Pan-EMEA Valuation, JLL;
- José Manuel Gómez Miguel—advisor, Spanish Association Value Analysis;
- Olesya Perepechko—vice president, Russian Society of Appraisers;
- Klaus Rabel—chair of the Business Valuation Working Group, Austrian Chamber of Public Accountants; and
- Javier Zoido—managing director, Iberia Valuations Leader, Duff & Phelps.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.