The 2020 edition of FactSet Mergerstat Review was released last week by BVR and offers comprehensive annual rosters, data, and statistics on M&A transactions, including privately held, listed, and cross-border deals. And, as always, the Review is the most reliable source for control premia by year as well as industry multiples.
Data for each annual edition are sourced from FactSet under exclusive agreement with BVR. Two features from previous years have been restored in the new 2020 edition. First, back by popular demand, the 2020 Review once again includes the Industry Analysis chapter that was originally featured in all editions up to 2017. Plus, the original Transaction Roster is also back, based on Mergerstat Industries that appeared in the 2018 and preceding editions.
The 2020 Review also includes the definitive ‘Top 20 UK Deals’ ranking roster with complete ratio and financial analysis.
Other highlights of the 2020 Review include:
- Your purchase also includes the Mergerstat Monthly Review, a monthly update on M&A activities, trends, and deal data by industry;
- Annual update captures 20 years of historical M&A data and reflects the most up-to-date snapshot of the FactSet Mergers & Acquisitions database;
- Top 100 global deals summary;
- Four new tables of Top 20 deals of 2019 in Canada, Latin America, Asia, and the EU;
- Details on premiums paid over the targets’ enterprise values; and
- Details on private equity transactions and activity, including unit divestitures, management buyouts, and certain asset sales.
Please let us know
if you have any comments about this article or enhancements you would like to see.