Government Contractors With Set-Aside Status Require Risk Adjusted Timeliness

Business Valuation UpdateVol. 17 No. 11
November 2011
Donald W. Nalley, Jr.

Summary

Thousands of businesses contract with the federal government. Although the top 20 government contractors account for approximately 34% of the government market, the remaining 66% is held by mostly small, closely held businesses. Dan Golish recently wrote ...