Want a print copy & online access? Click here to order print & online Business Reference Guide
Now in its 26th year, the 2016 Business Reference Guide is the essential guide to pricing businesses.
With up-to-date rules of thumb and pricing details on nearly 700 types of businesses, this guide is a must-have for transaction brokers, accountants, attorneys, business appraisers, banks, business-lending institutions, professional advisors—anyone involved with privately owned business.
Now available online, users enjoy all the data they depend on in the book with the additional benefit of keyword searching, personalized printing, continual updates throughout the year, and more!
Most pricing entries contain:
- Rules of thumb based on both sales and earnings (SDE)
- Pricing tips from industry experts (includes expert’s contact info)
- Benchmark information that provides comparison data
- Industry resources such as associations and publications with websites
- General information providing industry data, surveys, and comments
- Fascinating facts about many different businesses and industries
Publisher: Business Brokerage Press
Published: December 2015